Disc Golf Bag Tags: Buy and Trade
In disc golf, bag tags are small, numbered tags that are used to identify a player’s discs in a tournament. They are also used as decorative art and traded between players for fun on local courses. Bag tags are attached to your disc golf bags usually by a key ring.
What are disc golf bag tags?
Disc golf bag tags are small, numbered tags that are used to identify a player’s discs in a disc golf tournament. Each player is assigned a specific bag tag number, which they place on their disc golf bag and on each of their discs. During a tournament, players are required to use their bag tags to keep track of their scores and to determine the order in which they throw. Bag tags can also be used to track a player’s progress over time, as they can be traded or purchased from other players.
Where to buy disc golf bag tags?
There are several places where you can buy disc golf bag tags. Some options include:
- Disc golf stores: Many local disc golf stores carry a selection of bag tags. You can also check out online stores that specialize in disc golf equipment.
- Disc golf tournaments: Many tournaments will have a booth or area where you can purchase bag tags.
- Online marketplaces: You can find a variety of bag tags for sale on online marketplaces such as eBay and Etsy.
- Disc golf clubs: Some disc golf clubs have their own bag tags that they sell to members and non-members.
- Custom bag tag companies: There are also companies that specialize in creating custom bag tags for disc golfers. These companies often allow you to design your own tag with your own text and/or graphics.
- STORAGE FOR 12 DISCS - Carry up to 12 discs in the inside pocket of disc golf bag, including three slots for your go-to discs
- EXTRA PUTTER POUCH - Easily store two putters or oversized discs like the Condor in the putter pouch on the front of the sling bag
- CARRY VALUABLES AND DISC GOLF EQUIPMENT - Secure your keys, phone, wallet, mini disc, grip bag, or other small accessories in the zipper pocket on the back of the pack
- ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP - The strap makes putting on and taking off disc golf bags comfortable and easy during your game, adjustable for right or left shoulder use
- TOWEL CLIP AND DRINK HOLDER - Attach your disc golf towel and golfing bag tags to the double eye-hole and carry drinks in the bottle holder with pull string closure
- OFFICIAL KAKAO FRIENDS GOLF PRODUCT: Little Apeach easily identifies your golf bag and adds extra cuteness to your golf style.
- USE AS HOLE CUP: Place the name tag on the ground and use it as a hole cup for practice.
- WITH CARABINER CLIP: Hang the clip on your golf bags. Firm carabiner clip doesn't easily fall off.
Trading disc golf bag tags
Trading disc golf bag tags is a common practice among disc golfers. Many players enjoy collecting bag tags from other players and tournaments, and will trade their own tags for ones that they don’t have.
To trade bag tags, you can approach other players at the course or at tournaments and ask if they are interested in trading. You can also join online communities or forums where disc golfers discuss and trade bag tags.
When trading bag tags, it is common to have a “wanted” list of tags that you are looking for and a “for trade” list of tags that you are willing to trade. Some players may also have specific rules for trading, such as only trading for tags of equal or higher value.
Trading bag tags can be a fun way to meet new people and add to your collection. Just make sure to follow any rules or guidelines set by the club or tournament organizers.