Best Disc Golf Racks Compared: Keeping Your Discs Organized
Are you constantly digging through piles of discs, busted cardboard boxes, or misshaped containers every time you want to play disc golf? If so, then you need to have a disc golf storage solution to avoid stress.
A disc golf rack is a perfect solution that you can have in order to organize sets of disc golf discs you are collecting as you enhance your skills in the sport. The good thing about this is that you can transport disc golf racks from your home to your car with ease.
If you are shopping around for the best disc golf racks, this is a good place to start.
Top 5 Best Disc Golf Racks
- Hyzer disc golf racks
When you fully assemble the Hyzer disc golf racks, you can actually store 150 golf discs along with some bag tags, mini discs, a shelf, towels, or even trophies.
- Dynamic Discs disc golf racks and bins
- STAY ORGANIZED- The disc storage bin is perfect to clean up that basement full of discs or anywhere that has loose discs laying around.
- STACKABLE- They are sold in pairs of two and are stackable. Store 50-80 discs in an organized way!
- DURABLE PLASTIC- The disc storage bin is made of very durable plastic so it can handle the weight of all the discs you put inside.
- HOLDS UP TO 40 DISCS- It can hold up to 40 drivers or 25 putters. It can also hold anywhere in between those numbers depending on what type of discs you want to store.
- Discs are NOT INCLUDED. Sold in quantities of 2.
If your collection of disc golf discs is growing rapidly, you have to find a solution to store your discs without creating an eyesore. Good thing Infinite Discs has created a viable option to keep your valued possessions.
- Innova Golf Disk Branded Waterfall Rack
You can appreciate the craftsmanship of the quality golf discs created by Innova. But you simply can’t ignore the waterfall disc golf rack because the logo is embossed making it bigger and better.
However, you should not be able to use many alternative disc golf discs aside from the branded Innova name because they are thinner than conventional flying discs in the market.
- Shadow Pine disc golf racks
- WHAT IS A DISC GOLF RACK - A Disc Golf Rack is one of the essential disc golf accessories for keeping all of your disc golf discs neatly stored! This works great in bedrooms, garages, or anywhere you want your discs secure and accessible
- FITS 60+ DISCS PER LAYER - This has a ton of space compared to some other disc golf box designs, fitting 60+ discs per each layer of the rack & has a divider to keep your discs organized
- STACKABLE DESIGN - This Disc Golf Shelf not only fits a stack of discs, but it also is a stackable design that means you can purchase multiple to stack one on top of another. Please secure with a bracket against a wall if you go 2 layers or higher.
- QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY - The Disc Golf Rack comes with simple instructions and can be assembled in minutes. An Allen key is provided, and all you will need is a hammer to assemble
- MADE IN THE USA - This is 100% manufactured in the USA with local labor and our own time, attention and design! Support local when purchasing your favorite disc golf equipment
When you are looking to organize your pile of plastic disc golf equipment, you should not doubt the integrity of Shadow Pine workmanship. It is actually handcrafted and perfect to keep multiple layers of golf discs for maximum stability.
Every rack is designed with beveled edges and sanded for a smoother feel and finish. It measures 3ft by 3ft and can be shipped within the U.S. or in Canada and Hawaii if requested.
- Disc Golf Storage System – Tour 144
This product is actually a shelving system specially designed for a safe and secure way of storing your disc golf gear. But not only that, it creates a unique display of capabilities and saves valuable floor space.
This product comes with an anodized aluminum slat and power-coated components providing excellent appearance, longevity, and quality. Moreover, it offers a standard stud spacing design for the maximum strength that you need to keep your valuable disc golf discs.
Organize your disc golf equipment by acquiring a storage solution you can keep at home. There are disc golf racks you can buy that are made to be mounted on the wall, while others can be made portable with some built-in handles for ease of transport.
There are lots of options when it comes to disc golf racks that suit your basement or living spaces at home. That is why you need to consider the dimensions of your available space before buying these products to maximize the area that you have and avoid overcrowding in your dwelling especially if you are sharing spaces with a friend or family member.