Best MVP Disc Golf Bag
Adding more disc golf discs to your collection as your progress in the game means a reliable disc golf bag to store and organize them more easily. Disc golf bags are usually built as backpacks or side-style with varying designs and capacities.
Depending on the style and bag design, you can carry your disc golf discs with your hydrating bottle, wallet, mobile phone, keys, and other essentials.
MVP is a disc sports brand that also produces disc golf bags. If you have been bitten by the disc golf bug, it is about time to get those discs organized in one place so you can carry them with ease anytime you take advantage of the good weather to practice your throw.
These are my favorite disc golf bags from MVP discs.
Top 3 best MVP disc golf bags
- MVP Disc Sports Backpack Shuttle Disc Golf Bag
- HOLDS 18-24 DISCS - Three large pockets make the Shuttle disc golf backpack perfect for new and experienced players.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - At under 2lbs this disc golf backpack is quite portable for professional use or quick play.
- DURABLE - Built to handle everyday disc golf use.
- LARGE DRINK HOLDER - Up to 32oz bottles will fit the adjustable carry strap.
- SLEEK STYLE AND DESIGN - Stylish Black, Gray, and color accents on the outside and inside lining.
The MVP Disc Sports Backpack Shuttle Disc Golf Bag has two compartments; the main and the upper. The main can hold up to 18 discs and 6 more inside the upper compartment. These two main pockets have wide openings so you can access the discs with ease.
In addition to these main pockets, the bag has three other carriages with the smaller one for other essentials and the bigger one for valuables like wallet and phone.
Like most disc golf bags, the MVP Disc Sports Golf Bag has a separate water bottle hotel that fits a 32oz water container that can be secured and held in place using the drawstring.
The bag is made of Oxford durable material. The padded straps and back panel is purposely designed evenly distribute the weight to reduce back and muscle pains.
This MVP bag is designed for everyday disc golf use, fitting for new and experienced players. We call this the best MVP disc gold bag for design and simplicity or the best MVP disc golf bag for beginners.
- MVP Disc Sports MVP Beaker Competition Disc Golf Bag
- HOLDS 15 -18 DISCS - Loads of storage for a full round of disc golf.
- PUTTER POCKET - Perfect fit putter pocket for quick disc golf putter access.
- ZIPPERED POCKET - Space for 2 frisbee golf discs and accessories.
- HIGH QUALITY - Durable 900D Polyester material that's designed to last.
- DISCS AND BOTTLE ARE NOT INCLUDED.
This MVP disc sports bag is an ideal practice bag or a second bag to hold more of your disc golf discs. It is a highly portable bag because of its hard bottom that can fit up to 18 rounded discs in its main compartment.
Its generous and zipped full-size side pocket can hold your valuables so you won’t have to worry about your stuff while busy in the field. Plus, it has an insulated bottle holder to keep your drink hot or cold.
Put your other essentials in its zipped accessory pocket and you are set for your throwing practice or tournament. Whether you are a beginner or a pro looking for convenience while staying in style, this bag is a good choice for a price of around $25.
MVP Disc Sports Voyager Lite Disc Golf Bag
- MVP VOYAGER LITE - Durable Disc Golf backpack bag designed for use with the MVP Rover Disc Golf Cart.
- HOLDS 20-22 Discs - With a huge main compartment, and additional Putter Pockets.
- EXPANDABLE STORAGE - Two side zippered storage pockets and 2 Large Drink Holders
- HEAVY DUTY - 900D Polyester outer shell for increased durability
- WARRANTY - Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Voyer lite is the upgraded version which is 25% lighter than the previous MVP Voyager bags while still maintaining the same quality, value, and comfort. This bag is a mid-size backpack that can carry about 22 discs.
It comes with two large sides zipped pockets and 2 large drink holders. This version is re-engineered with increased shoulder and neck opening for more ease in carrying and removing the bag.
A lighter bag without sacrificing storage is ideal if you are competing. This will leave you more space for your discs and accessories with more energy to focus and perform well for your disc golf rounds.
What makes these best MVP disc gold bags more attractive? MVP bags are reasonably priced and protected with a limited lifetime warranty.
Some disc golf players would consider using a regular bag, particularly those who are just starting. Well, there is nothing wrong with a regular bag, especially if you only have a few disc gold discs. But, if you want some protection for your discs, a disc golf bag can shield your well-loved discs from bumps, rubs, and other risks.
Moreover, organized discs will ensure you will not be slowed down on the course. Get the best MVP Disc Golf bag for you that suits your playing needs, style, and budget. Hopefully, the suggested models are something that you are looking for.